Hot Miami Styles - Not sure why everyone hates it..I LOVE IT!!

3 of 34 Hot Miami Styles reviews

I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light.I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos.

After I did that, I just decided to go ahead and try them out. First I had bought a coral lace two piece dress. It fit perfect but the problem I had was it was too sheer on the bottom half. Clothes seem to be getting more see-through these days.

Anyways, I returned it and got my money back! So no complaints there. I then purchased a coral texture skater dress. It more looks like a 50s style housewife dress.

It fits perfect!!!! And is a thicker material so no sheerness. I think too many people think all clothes should fit them the right way and be made the same way. If you don't like something send it back in the time allotted!!

I have attached a picture.I added the belt.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
    • Great
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Good customer service, good quality, in time delivery, fair price!!
Product or service
Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #678577 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hot Miami Styles? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 34 Hot Miami Styles reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 23 #1231037 San Diego, California, United States

Lol you happened to love the not-as-described dress you bought from them, so you wrote a good review saying you're not sure why others don't like this company?

Apr 06 #1140254

Is it true to the size cuz I'm small medium and accoridung to their sizing chart im medium but im planning to order a jacket and i like jackets skin tight

Apr 06 #1140361

This dress could probably be taken in a little bit, but the dress I bought the first time was way too tight. I wear a medium large but because of my hips and butt it was too tight. It really just depends on the material I think. I'd say if you like them skin tight, get the small. You can always return it for a different size if it doesn't work out. Just make sure you do it in the time allotted.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hot Miami Styles. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hot Miami Styles.
Filing a new complaint about
×