I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light.I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos.
After I did that, I just decided to go ahead and try them out. First I had bought a coral lace two piece dress. It fit perfect but the problem I had was it was too sheer on the bottom half. Clothes seem to be getting more see-through these days.
Anyways, I returned it and got my money back! So no complaints there. I then purchased a coral texture skater dress. It more looks like a 50s style housewife dress.
It fits perfect!!!! And is a thicker material so no sheerness. I think too many people think all clothes should fit them the right way and be made the same way. If you don't like something send it back in the time allotted!!
I have attached a picture.I added the belt.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service, good quality, in time delivery, fair price!!
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I have made many orders from Hot Miami Styles in the past few years. I have recently made an order on the 12th of March and when I got my..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Ordered online through Haggar.com what I thought would be quick & easy. Received wrong item first time, called & made arrangements for them to reship. Returned wrong item via..."
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."