1.8K views
Turnaround Time

I have made many orders from Hot Miami Styles in the past few years.I have recently made an order on the 12th of March and when I got my clothes .

3 out of 4 dresses have damages with the material. First dress has a 2 inch hole on the sleeve. The second has ripped lace at the bottom of the dress and on the inside of the dress on the chest area the seam is not completely sowed, and there is a big hole. 3rd dress has the strap sowed on back words.

There is no way I could wear these out unless I spend my money getting it fixed. I have also had these small problems on my last orders. I live in Canada and I pay a tax fee when I order for the US.

I wish the clothes were made with better quality and made with better care.Everyone should get what they paid for!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dress from Hot Miami Styles and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hot Miami Styles to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hot Miami Styles for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hot Miami Styles?

Comments

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1239147

Check kyliestyles.com ! So much better and they are based in vancouver.