I have made many orders from Hot Miami Styles in the past few years.I have recently made an order on the 12th of March and when I got my clothes .
3 out of 4 dresses have damages with the material. First dress has a 2 inch hole on the sleeve. The second has ripped lace at the bottom of the dress and on the inside of the dress on the chest area the seam is not completely sowed, and there is a big hole. 3rd dress has the strap sowed on back words.
There is no way I could wear these out unless I spend my money getting it fixed. I have also had these small problems on my last orders. I live in Canada and I pay a tax fee when I order for the US.
I wish the clothes were made with better quality and made with better care.Everyone should get what they paid for!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "Got a new Ventura sofa mid July and within two weeks it started matting and looking terrible. Sears has not picked it up or refunded the product even after..."
- "well this company will not cover the warrantee after 5 months as they sell the product but do not have stock for replacement unless you will take products that you..."
- "I purchased a simple ring that this company offerd size fine style fine Engraving all wrong I asked for them to fix the mistake said thats what they had Then..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."